Thank you to everyone who applied for the OPAM 27 Travel Award! This year’s winning submissions are from the following authors:
- Brandon Carlos, University of Houston
- Clara Colombatto, Yale University
- Ming-Ray Liao, Texas A&M University
- Anjum Shaikh and Ashley Steinkrauss, Connecticut College
- Aditya Upadhyayula, Johns Hopkins University
Best Talk and Poster Awards
Information about talk and poster awards will be announced later in the year. We are able to recognize the best research presented at OPAM, thanks to the generous sponsorship of Visual Cognition. Every presenter will be automatically eligible for these awards. Throughout the day, presentations will be judged by a panel of Associate and Consulting Editors from the Visual Cognition Editorial Board. We will announce the winners after the keynote address. The Best Talk will receive $300 and the Best Poster will receive $200.